marți, 22 mai 2012

2ND PHASE

IRRIGATION SYSTEM
(April 25 - April 30, 2012)

  • Bought the materials for the irrigation system with my colleague, Luminita Cociorba (the second leader of the project and main colleague with whom I collaborate) and her husband, Nelu Cociorba. Luminita is a history teacher and was the educational counselor and project leader in school until a month ago. She has supported me and my projects since I arrived. 
  • She is the Romanian leader of the project and her husband will be donating his time to buying materials with us, installing the irrigation system and constructing the benches.
  • Over spring break, not only did Nelu install the irrigation system under the land, but he and a couple of kids went and gathered large stones and boulders near the river for the courtyard.







Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu