luni, 28 mai 2012


STUDENTS FROM CLUB IMPACT WHO ARE HELPING WITH "GREEN NICHE FOR LIS"
For more information on these great students and the work that they do, see their blog: impactperfectlispanciu.blogspot.ro


Hello, my name is Georgiana Adochitei.  
Club IMPACT teaches me how  to have fun, treat people with respect 
and it shows me how I can help others. I'm a happy and normal girl,
 and like to help people, listen to music and play 
my darling  Rose, the guitar.
Hi ...my name is Andrei  and I’m 17 years old.  
I like to walk a lot and I am a sociable and  funny person. 
I love to put all my things in order and I can't stand when something goes wrong. 
I hate to do something from obligation and
 I work to be successful in everything I do. 
My motto in life is: The future is not a gift, it is an achievement.

Hi, I am Bianca. I am 19 years old and 
 I am a student. 
I am a sensitive person and I love helping people. 
I love to travel and also meet new people.  


 My name is Elena Guţă, I'm almost 18 and I love to help people. 
I love school and I can't understand children who hate it. 
I sing in a religious choir and I paint icons on glass. Another passion for me is to read, especially religious books and novels. I've never been to a club and I don't want that. We have a beautiful country which deserves to be visited but it isn't promoted enough abroad.

                                     My name is Nastase Florentina, I am 18 years old and 
I  am student at Liceul Teoretic Ioan Slavici Panciu. I am a nice person and 
have been a member of Club IMPACT Perfect LIS Panciu for 2 years.












              
                           GEORGE CHIRITA, a kind soul and a student passionate
                     about photography.







Hello... My name is Carmen, but all my friends call me Cami and I like that. I’m 18 years old. I am a sociable, ambitious and proud person. I trust myself and I’m very optimistic that everything I do is a success. I make decisions at the last moment and often they are the best decisions.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu